6.26.2014

Feature and Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).


I’m not a coffee person so this one holds my tea. Love my football! As they say football is king in Texas and I love my Texans.


What’s your? Please share and feel free to add me however you like…GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, and/or Goodreads. Be sure to link me up to yours so I can follow back.

14 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Okay, stupid question - what team is that?
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't watch football but I've always wanted to visit Texas. And I love the cowgirl dressing up or the looks.

    New follower via Bloglovin' and GFC.
    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texas has lots to often hope you visit soon.

      Delete
  3. Oh. This one is so cute. I don't know a lot about sports though.

    New Follower

    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool looking mug! Have a great Friday!

    New email Twitter follower (@Sugar_and_Snark)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, cool mug!
    New Follower via GFC
    Here is my FF: http://booksto-remember.blogspot.de/2014/06/feature-follow-friday-june-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I'm not a coffee drinker, so my mug is for hot tea, or mostly hot chocolate. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely not a coffee drinker either, tea is where it's at! Cute mug.

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete