6.05.2014

Feature and Follow Friday

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Question of the Week: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

My Guilty Pleasures:
I love Scandal and anything on Bravo TV. I also enjoy gossip rags magazines like the Star and US Weekly. As far as food I’m a sucker for sweets. I love cheesecake, mint chocolate chip ice cream and banana pudding.


What’s yours? Please share and feel free to add me however you like…GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, and/or Goodreads. Be sure to link me up to yours so I can follow back.

14 comments:

  1. My Guilty Pleasures are Real Housewives NY & NJ. I love to shop for makeup and shoes, handbags too. Sweets are my weakness, bakeries draw me in...lol. cupcakes, brownies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love Orphan Black more than I should!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower. MY F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I so love cheesecake. My friend's husband hates it. I can't imagine anyone disliking it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love cheesecake :) It's just so good!

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge cheesecake junkie. They have this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory that makes me never want to leave.

    I'm new follower via bloglovin and GFC

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun series! I already follow you on Bloglovin and Twitter. My guilty pleasures are US Weekly (like you!), The Bachelorette (and RealitySteve.com - the Bach spoiler blog), CW shows, and all kinds of food I'm not supposed to eat…and also pedicures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love banana pudding as well. My grandmother makes me some during the holidays and when I'm craving it she makes it other times as well lol.

    New Follower Via Twitter and GFC
    Here is my FF
    http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/2014/06/feature-friday-5.html

    Ericka @Highway-Y.A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice guilty pleasures! I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love mint chocolate chip ice cream a lot too. I tend to always watch Netflix or drink frozen Hot chocolate. I'm an old follower through GFC! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice cream as I type this! SO GOOD!
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! Mint chocolate chip! We just got a mint Moose Tracks. It was really good.
    Existing follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Mint chocolate chip! We just got a mint Moose Tracks. It was really good.
    Existing follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tv as well! And I used to be a huge fan of magazines especially cosmo, but then I just sorta got bored with it.

    have a great week,
    Old Follower

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. My boyfriend has an addiction to cheesecake, I'll go for anything chocolate! :) New GFC follower and Bloglovin. You can find my post here. Jen @ Ink on the Shelf.com

    ReplyDelete