6.04.2014

WoW [75]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas 
Expected Publication: December 9, 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen

Synopsis...
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day

5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market

4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi

3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm

2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)

1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000

Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.

Why I Can’t Wait…
This is just one of those cute fun reads that I like. Plus I enjoyed her previous book so I will definitely check out this one as well.


Feel free to link me to yours.

7 comments:

  1. Oohh I'm excited for this one too. I liked her first book, Ask Again Later and interested in reading more from Liz. :)
    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure this one is for me, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's Mine: http://www.sarahsbookshelves.com/memoirs/waiting-wednesday-salinger-year-joanna-rakoff/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book! I have an ARC of that.. but is this related to the first book, or a stand alone? I'm thinking of giving it a try. Great pick!

    Check out my WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. This book sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I loved Ask Again Later (when I thought I wouldn't) the author just has a way of balancing the funny so that's it's not overly trying and annoying. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Ask Again Later yet, but this seems super cute!
    Rachel @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete