6.30.2014

June Wrap-Up

This month was amazing book wise. I read 11 books this month, which is the most I’ve read in a while. That was due to some really amazing book I couldn’t put down. It was also a great month in the books I received, physical and eBook wise. Now it’s about that time to share what I’ve read, bought, and received from publishers and of course a little music thrown in for good measure.

What I’ve read this month…
Nantucket Sisters by Nancy Thayer  
Making Waves by Ophelia London
*The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee
The Witch of Belladonna Bay by Suzanne Palmeiri
The Summer Wind by Mary Alice Monroe
Thirty Sunsets by Christine Hurley Deriso
*The Stories We Tell by Patti Callahan Henry
*On the Fence by Kasie West
*Dollbaby by Laura Lane McNeil
Don’t Try to Find Me by Holly Brown
*Landline by Rainbow Rowell

*- my super faves = BUY IT!


Received from publishers [physical books]…

13 Hangmen by Art Corriveau
The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier
The Wimpy Kid School Planner
The Wishing Tide by Barbara Davis
House of Wonder by Sarah Healy
The Stories We Tell by Patti Callahan Henry
Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
Queen Bee Goes Home Again by Haywood Smith
A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray
The Dog Park by Laura Caldwell
Riding the Wave by Lorelie Brown
The Red Bikini by Lauren Christopher
The Longest Time by Kendra Leigh Castle
Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
It Comes in Waves by Erika Marks
How to Fall by Jane Casey
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
To See the Moon Again by Jamie Langston Turner
Goodies: Tote/journal/chocolate via Steena Holmes

Special THANKS to St. Martin's Press, Penguin Books, Steena Holmes and Little Brown & Co for everything ya'll have done!

Received via NetGalley/Edelweiss…

Remember Me by Romily Bernard
Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas
Making Waves by Ophelia London     
Since you’ve Been Gone by Anouska Knight
The Girls of August by Anne Rivers Siddons
The Life You Left by Carmel Harrington
Tape by Steven Camden
All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
The Revealed by Jessica Hickam
The Seventh Mother by Sherri Wood Emmons
The Good Sister by Jamie Kain
Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Sway by Kat Spears
Night Blindness by Susan Strecker
Dear Lizzie by Annie Lyons
This Summer by Katlyn Duncan
Elly in Love by Colleen Oakes
All’s Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant

What I’ve purchased [physical]…
Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand
Beach Season by Lisa Jackson
Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer

                          Purchased [Kindle]…
Third Date by Kylie Keene
     Elly in Bloom by Colleen Oakes


Since it’s officially summer…

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month, reading and book buying/receiving wise. Landline looks like such a fun book! I really need to read a Rainbow Rowel book, I'm ashamed I haven't yet. Ashamed!!!
    Happy July Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT???!!!! I beg you read Eleanor & Park! I loved that one so much. Happy reading to you also.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see that you loved On the Fence! I've been thinking about picking up Kasie West's books for a while now because I've been seeing such great reviews for them. I'm glad that you also enjoyed Landline. I read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell though I haven't read any of her other books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if I was gonna love On the Fence but I'm glad I gave it a chance its super cute!

      Delete