6.25.2014

WoW [78]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

First, There Was Forever by Juliana Romano 
Expected Publication: February 24, 2015
Publisher: Dial

Synopsis...
Juliana Romano's expressive debut is an absorbing and bittersweet story about first love, first loss,and the friends that carry us through it all.

Lima and Hailey have always been best friends: Lima shy and sensitive, Hailey funny and free-spirited. But Hailey abandons Lima to party with the popular kids and pursue Nate, her disinterested crush. As their friendship falters, Lima and Nate begin spending more time together. And before Lima knows what she’s feeling, she and Nate do something irreversible. Something that would hurt Hailey....if she knew it happened.

Lima thinks she’s saving her friendship by lying, but she’s only buying time. As the secrets stack up, Lima is forced to make a choice: between her best friend forever, and the boy who wasn’t meant to be hers.

Why I Can’t Wait…
Love the plotline and the cover…come on…it really makes me wanna read this ASAP!


Feel free to link me to yours.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm not sure about this one - I'm curious but I think the story-line would bug me.

    A nice pick :-) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty interesting! And I love the colors on the cover =)
    My WoW>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Sounds like an intense read and I'm curious as to how the story will unfold. Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like something I would be interested in! Great pick!
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not one I'd pick up on my own, I'll wait for some reviews first ^_^
    Don't want to read anything that will make me want to hurt someone :P

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah, this one sounds interesting!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love these kind of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't read contemporaries often but this one does sound pretty good! I love the colors in the cover. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete