6.12.2014

Feature and Follow Friday

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit [a real place for this question.]
     

         
The place is Nantucket. I loved Nantucket Blue/Red by Leila Howland and any book by Elin Hilderbrand. They both write of the island with such passion and the descriptions are utterly breath taking. Summers there just seem so idyllic. The ideal place [it seems] to spend the summer.

What’s your? Please share and feel free to add me however you like…GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, and/or Goodreads. Be sure to link me up to yours so I can follow back.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, these covers are gorgeous! I haven't read the series yet but my interest is definitely piqued! I would love to visit here, too! I sounds lovely!

    Old GFC follower :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect summer armchair travel!

    Old follower!

    Erin @ Pursuit of Good Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to read the nantucket books!!
    New follower!
    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nantucket sounds like a beautiful place. Hope you get to go someday!

    You can find my FF HERE.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a wonderful location to visit!
    New follower via Bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for summer! :)
    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a pretty cool place to visit and it's awesome that it's been a setting in quite a few books. I'm an old follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds lovely, reminds me of home! (Perth, Australia). New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete