6.19.2014

Summer Beach Reads Pt. II

I’m back at it again! I did a post a few months back on some summer reads [here] and I’ve noticed some more awesome books so I thought I’d do another post to share them with you. Some have been released and some will be soon. I’ve also thrown in some older ones from summers past that I think are fab. So grab a book and cold drink I’m sure you will find at least one that will spike your interest.
 
 
   
     
      
Faves of Summers Past...
   
   
and anything by the "Queen of Summer" Elin Hilderbrand
     
       

4 comments:

  1. I see a bunch that I've got on my TBR list already but I see a lot that I don't (but will soon). Thanks for introducing me to some new reads :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 2 of Elin Hilderbrand's books last fall in a thrift store for less than $1.00 each (!!), so I may re-read them in a couple weeks - right now I have one of Mary Alice Monroe's books from the library, and another author I'd never heard of, as well. I'll let you know how I like each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those covers alone make me wish I had a beach to go to so I could read them there.

    ReplyDelete