12.01.2015

November Wrap Up

Yes it’s finally Christmas time! I love that the weather is finally getting cooler and now it’s just that time of year for me to sit back and enjoy the time with family. While many find this time hectic and crazy it’s the opposite for me. I’ve done my shopping and decorating so now I’ll be sitting back and watching Hallmark Christmas movies along with my other Christmas faves. I’ll be taking the rest of the month off but I’ve got my posts set for my 25 Days of Christmas reviews until Christmas day, so I hope you enjoy this winter season and most of all simply take the time to relax and enjoy good food and loving family and friends. Here’s how my November stacked up to be.

Read this month
*92. Miss Christmas by GiGi Garrett
*91. All I Want for Christmas by Laura Chapman, Cat Lavoie and Samantha March
90. Forever Christmas by Jody Holford
*89. What was Mine by Helen Klein Ross
*88. Last Christmas by Lily Greene
*87. Merry & Bright by Isabella L. Anderson, Cindy Arora, Lucie Simone, Lauren Clark and Laura McNeill
86. Snowed Inn by Danielle Lee Zwissler
*85. Winter Stroll [audio] by Elin Hilderbrand

* my faves!

Received from publishers [physical books]…
The Good Sister by Jamie Kain
The Undoing by Averil Dean
A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding by Jackie Copleton
The Wedding Tree by Robin Wells

Thanks St. Martin's Press, Penguin, MIRA and Berkley

Received via NetGalley/Edelweiss
A Girls Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber
Dear Thing by Julie Cohen
What was Mine by Helen Klein Ross
Call Me Maybe by Ellie Cahill

 Free Kindle Reads
Miss Christmas by GiGi Garrett
Burning through Gravity by Addison Moore
Last Christmas by Lily Greene

 That’s my month in a nutshell please feel free to link me up to yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment