12.02.2015

Day 2 of 25 Days of Christmas: All I Want for Christmas Anthology

All I Want for Christmas by Laura Chapman, Cat Lovoie and Samantha March
Published: November 11, 2015
Publisher: Marching Ink
Format: Kindle buy
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis
All I Want For Christmas – Four New Holiday Novellas from Marching Ink

Making Christmas by Laura Chapman
While settling into a new career in a new community, Ivy is determined not to let the holiday season pass her by. Enter the grownup advent calendar: twenty-four days of festivities to celebrate Christmas. What begins as a bit of fun turns into a mission to spread cheer when she meets Everett. After learning about his bad Christmas attitude, she invites him to join her quest. Despite his initial reservations, Everett quickly gets caught up in the spirit of the calendar. But when new feelings surface and are impossible to ignore, Everett’s inner curmudgeon threatens to put a damper on the whole experience.

Nine Ladies Dancing by Cat Lavoie
Casey Ellis is the last person who should be planning her office’s holiday party. Convinced she’s plagued with chronic Christmas bad luck, Casey isn’t interested in tempting fate. But when putting on a party planner hat seems like a good way to get closer to her longtime crush, Casey takes charge—and braces for impact.
When things start to fall apart—just like Casey knew they would—will she run and hide, or will she learn that bad luck can sometimes turn out to be Christmas magic in disguise?

The Christmas Surprise by Samantha March
Juliette Mabry is a happily married stay-at-home wife and mother...until there appears to be trouble brewing in her nearly ten-year marriage. Juliette takes it upon herself to find out if her husband is up to no good, but does she want to know the truth? Everything is revealed on Christmas, and Juliette is in for her biggest Christmas surprise.

What Happens at Midnight by Laura Chapman
Romantic comedy junkie Natalie lives out those fantasies in real life three New Year's Eves in a row when fate throws her together with the same handsome stranger. A heartbreaking turn of events leaves her swearing off of love, forevers, and the holidays (bah humbug). That is until the mystery man from her past reappears years later. Over a holiday season, Natalie struggles to reconcile the whimsical notions of her past with the practical sensibilities she has worked so hard to develop. With the countdown to a new year looming, she must decide whether or not she is willing to give happily ever after another shot.

My Thoughts
I literally loved everything about this holiday anthology! Each story was super cute and perfect in every way that it's everything one would want in a holiday themed book. I won’t go into detail when it comes to each read because I don’t want to spoil anything but I will say that each story has it funny and loving moments that I honestly didn’t want them to end. I also enjoyed how each one was totally different than the next, that each one gives you something magical that you will not be disappointed.

I was pleasantly surprised from all of these authors whom I never read anything from them before but I will be seeking out their previous works. While I loved each story so much I can honestly say Making Christmas struck a huge cord with me. I just loved the chemistry between Ivy and Everett and their whole met-cute was so adorable that I couldn’t help but fall in love with them!

So if you want something easy and fast to read with huge holiday magic between the winter season pick this one up I promise you won’t be disappointed, and if you don’t fall in love with these stories and get the feels well then you must be a scrooge! Haha!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I'm delighted you enjoyed our stories. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome I loved these stories so much and Merry Christmas to you also!

      Delete
  2. Ok I'm definitely going to check this one out -- it sounds great! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete