12.12.2015

Day 12 of 25 Days of Christmas: Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie

Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie
Published: October 13, 2015
Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks
Rating: 3/5

Synopsis
Mayhem ensues under the mistletoe as a determined shopper grabs the very last hot toy action figure off the shelf, only to find herself plunged into the middle of a real-life spy game and in the arms of a sexy secret agent.

My Thoughts
I was kind of torn when it came to this book. At first, I thought it was a cute romantic book about a girl and guy meeting at a toy store looking for the same toy, but sadly I wish it was only about that. Then comes this story of a “spy” looking for some secret spy clues I honestly didn’t get it. I was just utterly confused and not buying this whole storyline. I gave it three stars mainly for the beginning which was the only part I liked. This wasn’t my cup of tea but feel free to give it a try you might have better luck than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment