12.18.2015

Day 18 of 25 Days of Christmas: A Very Grey Christmas by T.A. Foster

A Very Grey Christmas [Kissing Eden #3] by T.A. Foster
Published: November 20, 2014
Format: Kindle buy
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis
I was getting ready to spend the single most important holiday of the year alone. Completely and utterly alone. That meant he wouldn’t be there Christmas Eve. No making Christmas cookies or listening to my dad sing off-key while my mom bustled around wrapping last-minute gifts. No decorating the tree. No midnight Christmas kiss.
No waking up in Grey’s arms. We were actually going to spend our very first Christmas in different states. That was until Grey gave me the most unexpected gift of my life.

My Thoughts
Is it possible that the last book of the series could be the best? Well, in this case, A Very Grey Christmas is my favorite in the Kissing Eden series. Although this is a series I promise you can read this one and totally be fine, there are a few things that catch you up so you know more or less the background.

In this final book, we see that Grey and Eden are going strong in their relationship and that Eden goes back home to visit her family. While she is happy and excited to be back home the one thing she wants more than anything is that Grey could’ve made the trip. Her parents see that something is missing and try to get her mind on other things, but Eden just hates that they aren't spending their first Christmas together. Will Eden’s Christmas be blanketed in sadness or will she experience a Christmas miracle and get her wish? I won’t spoil the details, but it makes for one magically wonderful Christmas for all involved.

I had my ups and downs with this series, but I must say I loved how it ended. I thought it was a wonderful ending to a series that showed us how difficult a relationship can be but with a little work and lots of love you can pull through anything. This is one series that’s worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment