12.23.2015

Day 23 of 25 Days of Christmas: All I Want for Christmas by Claudia Carroll

All I Want for Christmas by Claudia Carroll
Published: November 25, 2014
Format: free Kindle read
Rating: 3/5

Synopsis
Christmas with the one you love. It’s going to be perfect … isn’t it? Three couples. Three Christmases. One perfect day!

In three days Lucy and Andrew will fly to Mexico for their beautiful wedding. What’s a twenty-year age gap when you’re this in love? Christmas dinner feels like the perfect occasion to introduce the two families to each other. What could possibly go wrong? Workaholic Jo Hargreaves spends most of her Christmas day wondering where her unreliable new husband is. Dawn and Kirk spend hours slaving over a mung-bean based vegan festive lunch - but Dawn’s mum is struggling to keep her true feeling to herself.
 Can these three couples manage the magical Christmas they’ve been dreaming of?

My Thoughts
I didn’t know that this was a prequel so it was no wonder I was a bit confused. However, I felt this read was ok. I mean I didn’t dislike it I might have really liked it if I would’ve known the characters or stories going into it. I liked the three couples and three Christmas aspect of it, but I think it I would’ve read the full novel it definitely would’ve helped. I’m definitely on the fence with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment