7.24.2014

Feature and Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?

My So Called Life...Jordan Catalano...YES!

Felicity...it's always been Ben

 Dawson’s Creek... I always rooted for Pacey!

What can I say I love my teen drama .


What’s your? Please share and feel free to add me however you like…GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, and/or Goodreads. Be sure to link me up to yours so I can follow back.

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm a deprived 90s child. I didn't watch any of those. I think i'd like them though.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally forgotten about My So Called Life. I used to love that series :)

    New Bloglovin follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't watched these series but it looks great!
    MY FF

    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent heard of these shows but would surely check them out! :)
    New GFC follower

    Here is My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great call on Dawson's Creek! I would saw Friends, 90210 (from my childhood), and Friday Night Lights (from my adulthood).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember My So Called Life. I have never watched Dawson's or Felicity, but I wouldn't mind giving them a try! Great picks!

    I am a new follower on Bloglovin! Have a fantastic weekend!

    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you just took me back with all these shows. great choices.
    new follower on GFC!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... I used to love Dawsons Creek... clearly I need to get on the netflix train!!
    New Follower!!!
    Anna's FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also a deprived 90's kid..... I have a TBW pile now. haha
    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin
    My FF is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! New follower! Dawsons Creek is FOR SURE on my To Be Watched list. :) Here's myFF

    ReplyDelete