7.28.2014

So Far So Good...

Talk about time flying by! Can you believe the year is more than halfway over? I can’t believe it myself pretty soon it will be Christmas again. Anyways, I thought I would take this time to reflect on some the best books I’ve read so far this year. My Goodreads goal for this year was 60 and I’m actually almost there! Here are some of my fave books thus far…
        
          
         
       
        
    
Feel free to share your faves. I'm always up for a new read.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am loving your list! I haven't actually read any of these but you can bet they are all on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much for making Dollbaby a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved We Were Liars and Shotgun Lovesongs...and I just posted my review of Dollbaby today. I liked it a lot and thought it was a solid debut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I'm headed over to see what you thought.

      Delete