8.26.2015

WoW [136]

Waiting on Wednesday [Wow] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

 
The Widow by Fiona Barton
Expected Publication: January 14, 2016
Publisher: Bantam Press

Synopsis
Jean Taylor is the wife of a man labelled a monster.

Glen Taylor was accused of heinous crimes, implicated in the disappearance of two-year-old Bella Elliot, snatched from her front garden four years ago. But now he’s dead and Jean Taylor is finally ready to tell her story.

For the reporter who has secured the exclusive interview, this is the scoop of a lifetime. For the detective who has lived a half-life since he failed to get justice for the lost little girl, it is a chance to uncover the truth that has eluded him for so long.

It's time. Jean Taylor is going to tell us what she knows.

Why I Can’t Wait
I love a good book with some mystery and suspense and this one looks REALLY good!

Feel free to link me to yours.

10 comments:

  1. Good pick. Sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this book sounds really good. I think I'll be waiting on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to find out more! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy. Here's mine: “THE GOOD GOODBYE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, MY GOSH! This sounds like a GREAT one, Monica!! I'm so glad you shared this one today; going to have to keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara this is one I'll be reading for sure!

      Delete
  5. I don't think The Widow is for me but I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill be reading this one for sure! Thanks for showcasing :)
    My WoW for the week: https://myhomemadelibrary.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/waiting-on-wednesdays-2/

    ReplyDelete