8.12.2015

WoW [134]

Waiting on Wednesday [Wow] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

The Death of Lila Jane by Teresa Mummert
Expected Publication: December 1, 2015

Synopsis
Lila Jane is spending her summer vacation preparing for high school. She does everything asked of her, but her parents rarely give her credit for her efforts. She decides to sneak out with a friend to attend a local party and shed her little girl image, to become a woman once and for all. What starts out as a fun escape soon escalates into a life on the run with a boy she barely knows.

Why I Can’t Wait
Sounds very interesting and I can’t wait to see what happens.

Feel free to link me to yours.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, a story about taking risks is always a page-turner. Enjoy! Here's mine: “THE LAST SEPTEMBER”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this one until now but it seems interesting! I like the cover.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...so does she actually die? Hard to tell from the description. Guess I need to get it to find out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I freaking love the cover. I've read a book or two by this author and she surely doesn't disappoint. Great pick :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting. I might have to give this one a shot when it comes out. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete