8.05.2015

WoW [133]

Waiting on Wednesday [Wow] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

 
The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
Expected Publication: November 1, 2015
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

Synopsis
Allie is devastated when her older sister commits suicide--and not just because she misses her. Allie feels betrayed. The two made a pact that they'd always be together, in life, and in death, but Leah broke her promise and Allie needs to know why. 

Her parents hover. Her friends try to support her. And Nick, sweet Nick, keeps calling and flirting. Their sympathy only intensifies her grief. 

But the more she clings to Leah, the more secretes surface. Allie's not sure which is more distressing: discovering the truth behind her sister's death or facing her new reality without her.
 Why I Can’t Wait
This sounds very interesting. While the suicide is a tough subject matter I sense there is so much more to the story and I can't wait to find out what this one is all about.

Feel free to link me to yours.

4 comments:

  1. This does sound really intriguing! I find suicide to be an interesting topic, and I'm always curious to see how different authors handle the subject.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com (My WOW is here this week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a definite tearjearker!! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds intriguing, true there seems to be much more to the story.
    I like your blog! New Bloglovin' follower.
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This sounds like a very intriguing and emotional story; I can't wait to see what you think, Monica!

    ReplyDelete