8.28.2015

Mini Review: All Summer on a Date by Geralyn Corcillo

All Summer on a Date by Geralyn Corcillo
Published: September 2012
Format: Kindle free read
Rating: 3/5

Synopsis
It's New Year's Eve...and reformed iconoclast Summer Hodiak has succeeded in turning her life around. And to prove it, she's landed an absolute dream date. The gorgeous Kyle Hunter has it all: impressive career, much-used gym membership, and most of all, class. But when an unexpected dilemma slams into their exquisite evening, not even the perfect guy can keep Summer from following her nature. What she decides to do and how her date turns out, not to mention how she handles the dog and the IT guy, well...it's all Summer.

My Thoughts
I was looking through my Kindle and realized I have all these short reads that have been sitting there since I’ve gotten my Kindle years ago. I always pick up these free reads saying I will read them one day and never do so I thought I would read one.

This read was a cute short fun read that is all about finding love when and where you least expect it. Summer has this idea guy in mind when Kyle asks her out she thinks he might just fit the bill. However she slowly sees he isn’t want she really wants and when Jeff the IT guy from work comes to her rescue one night she finally sees him in a new light and discovers she might have way more in common with him than Kyle. This is one read that makes a great rom com and it’s the right kind of read anyone would want when they want to read something light yet fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Southern Girl Monica, What a surprise to see this review! I am so glad you enjoyed my little slice of romcom delight. And I too LOVE football (though I imagine not the same teams so I'll shut up now.) Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about my story with your fans. Much appreciated! And the story will be doing another free promo next week if any of your fans want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I really enjoyed it. I will let everyone know. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete