4.08.2015

WoW [116]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
 
Put a Ring On It by Beth Kendrick
Expected Publication: November 3, 2015
Publisher: NAL

Synopsis
Brighton Smith doesn’t do outrageous. As an insurance actuary, it’s her job to assess risk and avoid bad investments. But when her fiancé calls to confess he’s married someone else on a whim (“I looked at her and I just knew!”), she snaps…

That night, at a local bar, Jake Sorenson—hot, rich, and way out of her league—buys Brighton a cocktail. At midnight, she kisses him. And by dawn, they’re exchanging vows at a drive-through chapel.

Brighton knows Jake is a bad bet, but she doesn’t care. After a lifetime of playing it safe, she’s finally having fun. Until the whirlwind romance gives way to painful reality...and Brighton finds out the truth about why a guy like Jake married a girl like her. With her heart on the line and the odds stacked against them, Brighton must decide whether to cut her losses or take a leap of faith that this love affair is one in a million.

Why I Can’t Wait
Looks like another winner from Beth Kendrick! I love her past novels and I’m glad to see her focusing on the town of Black Dog Bay once again. If you haven’t read her books what are you waiting for? You will be glad you did!


Feel free to link me to yours.

8 comments:

  1. Oooo this cover is just TOO adorable! I haven't read anything by this author, but this sounds good! Hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this sweet dog in the story? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of this . I need to read her books. THanks for sharing. www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cover! The doggy is so adorable! I might have to read this one!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...cute dog on the cover. One thing I can't resist. I will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this book looks adorable, I love books about dogs! Great pick.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover! I haven't read her latest from Black Dog Bay, but I did read The Cure for the Common Breakup (I think I've got the title right?) last summer. Looking forward to this one and hopefully will get to New Uses for Old Boyfriends this summer.

    ReplyDelete