4.15.2015

WoW [117]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Pretending to Dance by Diane Chamberlain
Expected Publication: October 6, 2015
Publisher: St. Martin’s Press

Synopsis
It's the summer of 1990 and fourteen-year-old Molly Arnette lives with her extended family on one hundred acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The summer seems idyllic at first. The mountains are Molly's playground and she's well loved by her father, a therapist famous for books he's written about a method callled 'Pretend Therapy,' her adoptive mother, who has raised Molly as her own and Amalia, her birth mother who also lives on the family land. The adults in Molly's life have created a safe and secure world for her to grow up in. But Molly's security begins to crumble as she becomes aware of a plan taking shape in her extended family--a plan she can't stop and that threatens to turn her idyllic summer into a nightmare.

Why I Can’t Wait
I’m a huge fan of Diane Chamberlain and this one is sure to not disappoint. Sounds like another amazing story!

Feel free to link me to yours.

6 comments:

  1. This book looks very interesting although I haven't read any books bu Chamberlain yet. hope you like and enjoy it!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cover! Love that red swirly dress. I've only read 1 book by Diane Chamberlain, but I'd like to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you had me at Diane Chamberlain! I love her books and their wonderful Southern settings. This one is going on my "must read" list. Thanks!

    Here's mine: “THE WRONG MAN”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Diane's books! She lives in my area and always does a book release event at my local Indie bookstore. I can't wait to have this beautiful cover in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I want to know what the dangerous plan is! Adding to my list!

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this author before but this book sounds pretty intriguing. I'm super curious about the plan. Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete