4.09.2015

2015 Summer Reads List [Adult]

Yesterday I featured my 2015 Summer Recs [YA] and today its my Adult recs. These range from light and fun true beach reads to historical to the downright scary thrillers. I'm positive you will find one that will make those long hot summer nights that much bearable.
 
 
   
   
   
   
     
 
 
 
   
 
   
The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer
The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand
Summer Secrets by Jane Green
Beach town by Mary Kay Andrews
Beneath the Bonfire by Nickolas Butler
Hugo & Rose by Bridget Foley
Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams
Second Chance Friends by Jennifer Scott
If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins
Enchanted August by Brenda Bowen
The Summer's End by Mary Alice Monroe
Under the Lights by Shannon Stacey
Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Lake Season by Hannah McKinnon
Newport by Jill Morrow
Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
The Sound of Glass by Karen White
Nantucket by Nan Rossiter
The Idea of Love by Patti Callahan Henry
Blueprints by Barbara Delinsky
Days of Awe by Lauren Fox
All the Single Ladies by Dorothea Benton Frank
The Far End of Happy by Kathryn Craft
The Truth and Other Lies by Sasha Arango
Dear Carolina by Kristy Woodson Harvey
*all reads will be published May-August

11 comments:

  1. Lovely and aren't the covers pretty! You have some reading to do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know I have no excuse for not reading this summer

      Delete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Monica! This is SUCH a great list! I may have to steal some of these for myself - ha! :) Thanks so much for sharing this; lots of great ideas here, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead! If you have any books I missed please let me know.

      Delete
  3. This is one beautiful batch of books. Thanks so much for including The Far End of Happy, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I can't wait to read your book looks and sounds amazing!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for including DEAR CAROLINA in this auspicious list! I so hope you enjoy!! xo Kristy Woodson Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing selection! I have almost all of these on my list. Dorothea Benton Frank just released the cover of hers today. I've already read Dear Carolina, which I'll be reviewing near its release date, and it's a great summer read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to see what your thoughts are. I just checked out the cover and I think its very cute!

      Delete