4.08.2015

2015 Summer Reads List [YA]

It's that time of year...the weather is getting warmer and I'm starting to think about my Summer reading list, this list contains reads published between May to August. I have listed some the reads I find interesting, some are serious why others are just down right light, fun and playful as summer should be. Today I'm focusing on YA reads and tomorrow I will focus on Adult Fiction reads. I know you will find at least one that will make your summer just that much better. If you have a Summer read you will like to recommend please do! Enjoy!

 
 
 
   
 
   
 
 
 
   
     The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Those Girls By Lauren Saft
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Between Us and The Moon by Rebecca Maizel
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely
Not After Everything by Michelle Levy
In Search of Sam by Kristin Butcher
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
Hyacinth Girls by Lauren Frankel
First & Then by Emma Mills
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Two Across by Jeff Bartsch
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Frettas

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of Two Across before now. The cover is cute and had me intrigued so I went on over to goodreads. It sounds super unique! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just came across it and I really wanna read it looks very cute!

      Delete
  2. There are a ton that I'm also waiting on, especially The Fill-In Boyfriend and The Wrath and the Dawn :) I haven't yet read To All the Boys I've Loved Before but I've bought it and am excited to read it. Awesome list!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete