1.01.2014

New Year...New Blogging Goals

A New Year and a fresh new start! I can’t believe I’ve survived another year of blogging. I’ve read some awesome and [not] so awesome books the past year, like everything else it’s all in trial and error.

This New Year I vow to read 60 books. Although I read 82 last year this year I want to focus more on quality than quantity. It’s not about how many I read but my main focus is to only read books I truly think will bring something to my life in whatever way possible.

I’m going to be more devoted to my blog and maybe I’ll even start writing again. I want to be more active with those that follow and take the time to stop by. Plus I will have more contests throughout the year.

All in all I just want everyone to have a better year. Make goals no matter big or small and live life to the fullest. Enjoy whatever makes you happy and just be the best you that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment