1.07.2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Bookish Goals

This year I vow to make some changes for the better. That means in my life, my health and also my blog. So here’s my Top Ten Bookish Goals for this year. For more be sure to check out the fab ladies over at the Broke and the Bookish.

*Have fun! This will be my 2nd full year of my blog and I will be more relaxed this year. I’ve always been an anxiety driven person but this year I just want this blog to be fun, not to worry about deadlines or feeling like I have to read and do everything. I’m going back to simple things.

*Quality over quantity. I know it’s easy to click and request all this new fab books on NetGalley and Edelweiss but I must admit I got overwhelmed last year. This time around I’m focusing on just books I REALLY want to read. If I only read 20 books fine, I rather read a small about of great books that a tons of sucky ones.

*Interact more. I’ll be responding more to comments and on other bloggers blog. I read a ton of blogs but just don’t comment. I love the blogging community and want to talk to more of the great bloggers out there.

*Reduce challenges. This year I’m only do 3 Challenges. Once again I’m trying to reduce my stress and enjoy reading for readings sake.

*Focus equally on new [arcs] and old titles. I can’t wait to read some of the arcs but I also want to do back and visit [revisit] some old books I’ve been dying to get  to.

Now as for a personal goal of mine I really want to focus on my health this year, mainly to lose weight. I've started pretty good so far…14 lbs! I’m happy about this since last year I was bummed and not feeling so hot about myself. I don’t know why but I feel good about this year, we shall see.


Please feel free to share tell me some of your goals.

2 comments:

  1. I need to reduce the amount of challenges I join as well. I kind of go crazy with them. It never ends well.

    My Top Ten List

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I love joining them but then I feel the pressure to finish them and guilt if I don't.

    ReplyDelete