12.24.2013

Holiday Reads [Review] I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays which ever you prefer I just hope you enjoy yours with those you love! It’s been a wonderful holiday season so far and this review will mark the last of my Holiday Reads reviews. I saved my fave for last. I will be taking the last weeks of the year off to enjoy and read [of course!] and I will be back on January 1 for another year of fabulous books I can’t wait to read and share with all of you.

I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk
Published: November 21, 2013
Format: via NetGalley
Publisher: Harper
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis
Angela’s planning her very own fairytale of New York…
• Enormous Christmas tree
• Eggnog
• Eccentric British traditions
• Gorgeous man

But Santa’s throwing her a few curveballs – new job (as if it’s not mental enough already), new baby-craze from her best friend Jenny, and Alex determined they should grow up and settle down. Once friends start turning up uninvited on her doorstep (and leading her astray), can Angela really have a merry little Christmas? So much for happy holidays – something’s got to give.

My Thoughts
Oh how much did I enjoy and love this book? TONS! I must say this one was my favorite holiday read of the season. While I have to admit I never have read any of Lindsey Kelk books I will now! She funny and quirky and I adore the characters she writes.

I love Angela and what she stands for, I mean as a single woman who couldn’t identify with her at one time or another right? Not to mention I love just about all things British so you know this book was for me.  Seriously what can I say but I simply loved this book! I know this is a series of sorts don’t let that stop you in diving into this read, I didn’t have any trouble reading this like a stand-alone. However I’ve been convinced to pick up the other books in the I heart series and I can’t wait to get to them.

This is the one read I think everyone will enjoy. It’s a funny romantic and screams of Christmas! I know you will love it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment