12.04.2013

WoW [55]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
The Rules for Breaking [The Rules for Disappearing #2] by Ashley Elston
Expected Publication: May 20, 2014
Publisher: Disney Hyperion

Synopsis...
Anna Boyd almost lost her life to get what she wanted most in the world: freedom. But just when it seems that her family has finally escaped Witness Protection, the illusion that Anna could resume a normal life comes crashing down.

The deadly man Anna knows as Thomas is still on the loose, and now he's using her as a pawn in a dangerous game with the drug cartel determined to silence her forever. When Thomas and a mysterious masked man capture not only Anna but also her fragile younger sister and her boyfriend, Anna decides it's time to break all the rules-even if it means teaming up with the lesser of two evils.

Anna will do whatever it takes to protect the people she loves and win her life back once and for all. But her true enemies are hidden in plain sight. Before long, Anna will learn that putting her trust in anyone may be the last mistake she ever makes.

Why I Can’t Wait….
I loved the first book and I can’t wait to see what happens since it left off on a great cliffhanger! Must find a way to get my hands on a copy ASAP!

What are you waiting on? Please link me up to yours. I’d love to see your picks!

10 comments:

  1. Great pick! I have the first book in my TBR, it sounds great:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so dying for this book to come out, so this is a perfect pick! :]

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice pick! I'll have to check out the first book, it sounds like a great series.

    Happy reading! :-)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one before but I like the sound of it. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I still need to read the first book, which I own. Hope I'll get to it soon and then I can read this one. This series sounds awesome and I'm sure I'll love it.
    Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick! Sounds really, really good and I haven't even heard of the first book. They're both going on my TBR for sure. Great pick =D My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read the first book, but I love books about Witness Protection...enjoy! Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is on my TBR list and I really need to read it :)

    WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this book but it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing. Check out our WOW
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to read the first book, I'm still waiting on the hold list for it at the library!

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete