7.25.2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Gain new followers and make new friends! Or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond.

 
Q: What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

A: If I’m really attached to them and they are my favorites I keep them forever, if not I donate them. I just donated a huge box of over 40 books to the Salvation Army last Friday. It was a very hard thing for me to do since I LOVE my books but I knew they could bring some joy to a fellow reader out there. That made the pain a little more bearable to take.

Please feel free to share. You can follow via GFC, email, or bloglovin’.
Also feel free to friend me on Goodreads. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment