11.01.2018

Monthly Wrap Up: October

Hey Y'all! I hope everyone is having a great fall season so far. This is my favorite time of year with all the holidays and cooler weather all I want to do is cuddle up and read great books and watch cozy Hallmark movies. I had a great reading month I read 12 books including the massive book IT which I’m so proud I actually finished. Now let's see how else my month went book-wise.
August Reading Stats
Books Read
12

Pages Read
3,525

Ratings
5 Stars
5

4 Stars
5

3 Stars
2

2 Stars
0

1 Star
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
Fiction: 7
Horror: 2
Childrens: 1
Romance: 1
Non Fiction: 1

Books Read
84. Dear Santa by Nancy Naigle
83. Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles Schulz
82. The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
81. The Christmas Promise by Donna VanLiere
80. It by Stephen King
79. The Christmas Hope by Donna VanLiere
78. His Favorites by Kate Walbert
77. Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
76. The Christmas Blessing by Donna VanLiere
75. Sadie by Courtney Summers
74. Four Days of Christmas by Emma St. Clair
73. The Christmas Star by Donna VanLiere

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Mother in Law by Sally Hepworth

Books via Publishers
Christmas Joy by Nancy Naigle
Dear Santa by Nancy Naigle
Christmas at the Chalet by Anita Hughes
Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
Nashville by Ann Patchett


Well, that’s a look at my bookish month. Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment