11.30.2018

Monthly Wrap Up: November

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving with lots of family and good food. December is upon us and I have a few books to go to finish my Goodreads challenge of 100 so fingers crossed I’ll make my goal…I can smell victory! Now on to how my bookish November went.
August Reading Stats
Books Read
7

Pages Read
1,539

Ratings
5 Stars
2

4 Stars
2

3 Stars
3

2 Stars
0

1 Star
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
Fiction: 3
Non Fiction: 1
Graphic Novels: 3

Books Read
91. Goldie Vance Vol. 3 by Hope Larson
90. Goldie Vance Vol. 2 by Hope Larson
89. Goldie Vance Vol. 1 by Hope Larson
88. One Day in December by Josie Silver
87. The Christmas Note by Donna VanLiere
86. This Will Only Hurt a Little by Busy Philipps
85. The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Fumbled by Alexa Martin
Sidelined by Suzanne Baltsar
The Summer We Lost Her by Tish Cohen
The Suspect by Fiona Barton

Books via Publishers
In the Blink of an Eye by Jesse Blackadder
I Invited Her In by Adele Parks
The Songbird by Marcia Willett

Purchased
Snowed In Love by Kasie West, Aimee Friedman, Melissa De La Cruz, and Nic Stone


Well, that’s a look at my bookish month. Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment