11.26.2018

TisTheSeasonAThon TBR

Happy Holidays!!
I know it’s a bit early but I’m here to share my TBR for an upcoming readathon. I’ve always wanted to participate in one but I never had the time or just hadn’t found one I really wanted to join, but I finally found the one for me it’s the TISTHESEASONATHON! It runs December 3-9.
Yes, a whole week filled with Christmas reads so, of course, I’m so there! It’s hosted by some wonderful Booktubers and Instagrammers if you don’t know them please go check them out they are awesome!

On Twitter Tistheseasonnn 

So here are the challenges you can do as many or as few as you like and you can also double up if you want. Now on to my list of books and which challenges they go with.

CHALLENGES
1. Book with red or green on the cover
2. Book to read while listening to Christmas music
3.  A warm and fuzzy read
4. A short read [250 pages or less]
5. Holiday-themed book
6. [Bonus] The group read

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5 & 6
There's my list I hope you join us in this fun readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment