7.08.2015

WoW [129]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Winter Stroll by Elin Hilderbrand
Expected Publication: October 13, 2015
Publisher: Little Brown and Co.

Synopsis
The Quinn family celebrates their most dramatic Christmas yet in this enchanting sequel to Elin Hilderbrand's bestselling Winter Street.
Christmas on Nantucket finds Winter Street Inn owner Kelley Quinn and his family busily preparing for the holiday season. Though the year has brought tragedy, the Quinns have much to celebrate: Kelley has reunited with his first wife Margaret, Kevin and Isabelle have a new baby; and Ava is finally dating a nice guy.
But when Kelley's estranged wife Mitzi shows up on the island, along with Kevin's devious ex-wife Norah and a dangerously irresistible old fling of Ava's, the Inn is suddenly overrun with romantic feuds, not to mention guests. With jealousy, passion, and eggnog consumption at an all-time high, it's going to take a whole lot more than a Christmas miracle to get the Quinns--and the Inn--through the holidays intact.

Why I Can’t Wait
Yes! I’m so happy to have a squeal to Winter Street! I loved the story of the Quinn family. I love how they all have flaws but in the end they all have each other’s back. I can’t wait to see how their story ends.

Feel free to link me to yours.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if Winter Stroll is for me but I hope you enjoy it when you have a chance to read it!

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I also can't wait for this -- I love Elin Hilderbrand and Christmas books so this is perfect!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I love her and this sounds like a great winter read, Monica! Thanks for putting this one on my radar!!

    ReplyDelete