7.21.2015

Mini Review: Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster

Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster
Published: March 6, 2014
Format: Kindle buy
Challenges: 2015 TBR Pile
Rating: 3/5

Synopsis
Have you ever thought of taking a vacation alone? I mean step on a plane, check into your hotel, and lie on the beach completely and utterly alone. No? Me either, but then right before senior spring break I got dumped.

Something about break ups makes you do things you didn’t want to do, and try things you didn’t know you were capable of. That’s how I ended up at the Palm Palace. That’s how I met Grey. That’s how my spring break turned into the most unforgettable week of my life.


My Thoughts
I had high hopes for this book. It looked like the perfect summer series but after I finished I was honestly just split. It was an okay series. I liked the idea of it being set on Padre Island in Texas which is a beautiful place but I just couldn’t buy into the romance between Grey and Eden.

I loved Eden and how she was determined to move on after her breakup to show some independence by going on vacation alone. But to be honest I just didn’t like Grey. He just seemed so rough and mean at times that I couldn’t see him as the romantic guy that Eden was trying to make him out to be. I wanted to like him and at times I thought my opinions would change but all I saw him as was a guy who just wanted her physically. Don’t get me wrong I love a steamy read but this one just didn’t win me over. This one was a first for me I loved the story line and some of the characters just not the male lead.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer; sounds like it could have had some potential, Monica! I hate when that happens but, there's always another book, right? :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete