10.22.2014

WoW [94]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
Expected Publication: July 7, 2015
Publisher: Poppy

Synopsis...
When high school senior Kelsey's identical twin sister, Michelle, dies in a car crash, Kelsey is left without her other half. The only person who doesn't know about the tragedy is Michelle's boyfriend, Peter, recently deployed to Afghanistan. But when Kelsey finally connects with Peter online, she can't bear to tell him the truth. Active duty has taken its toll, and Peter, thinking that Kelsey is Michelle, says that seeing her is the one thing keeping him alive. Caught up in the moment, Kelsey has no choice: She lets Peter believe that she is her sister.

As Kelsey keeps up the act, she crosses the line from pretend to real. Soon, Kelsey can't deny that she's falling, hard, for the one boy she shouldn't want.

Why I Can’t Wait…
OMG I really have to read this to see how this all pans out. Sounds sad and tragic but also kind of twisted!

Feel free to link me to yours.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this one sounds like it will be an interesting read. I'm putting this one on my TWOF (To Watch Out For) list.

    Happy Midweek!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yeas. Twisted alright! There's been a lot of twins sisters swap kinda storyline going around.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks great. Added it to my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Pretending to be your dead twin to offer some speck of hope to a soldier who's been deployed? Gimme now. I'm so intrigued and curious as to how this will end. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this sounds like it's going to be emotional. :( But sounds really good!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book will be unreal! I just want it now!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete