10.01.2018

Monthly Wrap Up: September

Hey guys!! Can you believe it’s already October? I’m just here in Texas waiting for cooler weather loving all that the upcoming holiday season will provide. This was a fairly good month book-wise everything I “read” was in audio form but I read some good ones so let us get into how my month went.
September Reading Stats
Books Read
7

Pages Read
1,775

Ratings
5 Stars
0

4 Stars
7

3 Stars
0

2 Stars
0

1 Star
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
YA: 1
Fiction: 4
Thriller/Mystery: 2

Books Read
72. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
71. Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
70. Merry & Bright by Debbie Macomber
69. Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
68. The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
67. We the Animals by Justin Torres
66. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand

Books Purchased
Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Tis the Season to be Single by Laura Ziepe
Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser
Drawing Home by Jamie Brenner


Well, that’s a look at my bookish month. Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment