12.10.2014

WoW [101]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales
Expected Publication: September 15, 2015
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux [BYR]

Synopsis...
Tonight the Streets Are Ours is a YA novel about a teen girl living in the suburbs who becomes obsessed with a blogger in New York City, and sets out to track him down in real life.

Why I Can’t Wait…
First off that cover just seems so cool. Secondly I’m intrigued by the story line and I would love to see where it goes.


Feel free to link me to yours.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the cover and just like you I'm intrigued by the story line so it has been added to mine tbr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of creeped out by the blurb, Monica, but I'm sure it will be an intriguing read! I just wouldn't want anyone to try and track me down, you know ;)
    Here's my Wow for this week.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this one last week! Sounds very different (and kind of relevant right now) loving the cover too! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one!!!! I am so excited!
    And the cover is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also adore the cover. It does look really interesting.

    here's mine And as always, my $30 gift certificate giveaway is still on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds interesting, but kinda creepy. Love the cover.
    My WoW is a couple of books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really not sold on the blurb myself although it does sound interesting but... I really do love Leila Sales. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Bonnie @ For the Love of Words

    ReplyDelete