12.19.2012

2013 TBR Challenge - Finalized Reading List

Earlier this month I decided to enter my first reading challenge. It's the TBR 2013 Challenge. I finally got around to making my list of books TBR. Some are 2012 reads I got/bought but never read, others are older than that. I'm so behind!

I had originally stated my goal was: A Firm Handshake [1-10 books]
My new goal is: A Friendly Hug [11-20 books]


I'm hoping *fingers crossed* to do 15... here's my list!
*2013 TBR List*
[no order]

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
Live Through This - Mindi Scott
Where She Went - Gayle Forman
Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
A Sweethaven Summer – Courtney Walsh
The Choice - Robert Whitlow
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty - Joshilyn Jackson
Gods in Alabama – Joshilyn Jackson
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Bossypants - Tina Fey
The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
The Summer I Learned to Dive - Shannon McCrimmon

No comments:

Post a Comment