5.31.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: May

Hi, Y’all! May wasn’t a very good book month for me I don't know what it is but I just haven't been reading much these last few months. However, Summer is here and usually, this is when I read the bulk of my books so wish me luck! Here is how my sad month of May went.

Books Read
23. The Favorite Daughter by Patti Callahan Henry
24. The Friends We Keep by Jane Green
25. Surfside Sisters by Nancy Thayer

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 2
4.5 Stars - 1
3 Stars - 0
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Fiction - 3

Pages Read - 1,056

Books via Publisher
The Islanders by Meg Mitchell Moore
The Last Book Party by Karen Dukess
Valencia and Valentine by Suzy Krause
Summer Hours by Amy Mason Doan
The Good Sister by Gillian McAllister
Bone Deep by Sandra Ireland
Last Summer by Kerry Lonsdale

Thank you William Morrow, Lake Union, Putnam, Gallery and Henry Holt Co for all the amazing books!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Chain by Adrian McKinty
Someone We Know by Shari Lapena
Summer at Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale

That’s it for my May Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment