5.01.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: April

Hey Everyone! I can’t believe its May already and the heat is already upon us here in Texas! April was an okay month reading wise I did do better than March but I feel like I’m upping my game. Here’s how March went book-wise for me.

Books Read
18. The Southern Side of Paradise by Kristy Woodson Harvey
19. Midnight at the Wandering Vineyard by Jamie Raintree
20. Go Ask Fannie by Elisabeth Hyde
21. Drawing Home by Jamie Brenner
22. Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 4
3 Stars - 0
3.5 Stars - 1
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Fiction - 5

Pages Read - 1,862

Books via Publisher
The Night Before by Wendy Walker
This is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale
The Peacock Emporium by JoJo Moyes
The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
Midnight at the Wandering Vineyard by Jamie Raintree
The Friends We Keep by Jane Green
The First Mistake by Sandie Jones

Thank you to St. Martin’s Press, Wednesday Books, Berkley Minotaur and Penguin for all the great books!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Surfside Sisters by Nancy Thayer
If Only I Could Tell You by Hannah Beckerman
A Family of Strangers by Emilie Richards
The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood
Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
Twenty-One Truths about Love by Matthew Dicks

That’s it for my April Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment