9.04.2018

Monthly Wrap Up: August

Hey, it’s Fall Y’all! Even if the weather doesn’t feel like it once it hits September it’s all Fall to me. Football has started so you know I'm in my ultimate happy place! Enough about me here’s how my month went book-wise.
August Reading Stats
Books Read
8

Pages Read
2, 189

Ratings
5 Stars
3

4 Stars
4

3 Stars
1

2 Stars
0

1 Stars
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
YA: 2
Fiction: 4
Romance: 2

Books Read
65. Nantucket Nights by Elin Hilderbrand
64. The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
63. The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie –Sue Hitchcock
62. Intercepted by Alexa Martin
61. Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
60. Not Her Daughter by Rea Fey
59. What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
58. And Every Morning the Way Hone Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman

Books Received via Publishers
Intercepted by Alexa Martin
What Remains of Her by Eric Rickstad
Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter

Huge thank you to the following publishers for the amazing books:
Berkley, William Morrow, and Harper Collins

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
His Favorites by Kate Walbert
More Than Words by Jill Santopolo
Before We Were Strangers by Brenda Novak
You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn


Well, that’s a look at my bookish month. Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment