12.01.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: November

Hi Everyone! I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving with lots of family and food. Can you believe its already the end of the year? Where has the time gone? Now its time for everything Christmasy and whatnot! I for one can't wait to decorate my tree this weekend and blast my Christmas music and watch my favorite Christmas movies. Well, enough about my plans here’s what happened to me last month bookish wise.
Books Read
60. Shine by Jodi Picoult
59. She Persisted by Chelsea Clinton
*58. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult [audio]
57. Snowflake and Christmas by Ezra Monson
56. Warm Hearted Snowman by Sigal Adler
55. What Light by Jay Asher [audio]
54. The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan [audio]
*53. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere [audio]

*=Super Faves

** Side note:
I completed my Goodreads challenge of 60 books! Yay for me! I really want to challenge myself next year with 100 books but I'm still thinking about that one. We shall see what I'll pledge when the new challenge comes up.

Books Received via Publishers
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The City’s Bakers Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller
Nights at Seaside by Addison Cole
Sisters Like Us by Susan Mallery
Left to Chance by Amy Sue Nathan
Thank you so much following for these amazing books: St. Martin's Press, Penguin, MIRA, and Addison Cole

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams

Purchases
Super Sad Love Story by Gary Shteygart

Upcoming Reads
This Love Story Will Self Destruct by Leslie Cohen

 Well, that’s my month book-wise please feel free to share yours I love everything bookish! I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope your month is jam-packed with love and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and all of your reading! November was a huge fail for me, but I'm hoping to catch up in December.

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete