11.03.2015

October Monthly Wrap Up

Yes November is finally here! This is the start to the holidays and my favorite time of the year. October was a sad one for me personally we had a loss in the family but I will always remember my uncle and the love of books we shared. We talked mainly of John Grisham since he was a fan so I'm glad we had that in common. So with the holidays coming up it will be sad but its a time to reflect on what's important that being family. On the bookish note I'm in my holiday reading mode ,getting reading for my 25 Days for Christmas reviews and I read a TON this month, I also completed my Goodreads challenge so that was exciting. So here is what my bookish month looked like.

Read this month
*84. Santa Maybe by Mazy Morris
*83. A Family for Christmas by Helen Scott Taylor
*82. Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
81. The Christmas Shoppe by Melody Carlson
80. Makeshift Angel by Jean Louise
79. Keeping Christmas by Dan Walsh
*78. Wrapped Up in Christmas by Ali Stetson
*77. Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson
76. Tinsel Terror by Mazy Morris
75. This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup
74. A Very Grey Christmas by T.A. Foster
73. Hot Toy by Jennifer Cruise
72. The Roll Away Pumpkin by Junia Wonders
71. A Christmas Gift by Stella Wilkinson
70. Dancing with Mistletoe by Leslie Wells
* my faves!

Received from publishers [physical books]…
Defending Hearts by Shannon Stacey
Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams
Not That Easy by Radhika Sanghani
The Beach Boys: America's Band by Johnny Morgan
A Very Nantucket Christmas by Nancy Thayer
The Hundred Gifts by Jennifer Scott

Thanks so much Jove, Putnam, Berkely, Sterling, Ballantine and NAL!

Received via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Nowhere Girl by Susan Strecker
Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
The Widow by Fiona Barton
In Real Life by Jessica Love
Winter's Fairytale by Maxine Morrey

AudioBooks
Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
Winter Stroll by Elin Hilderbrand
See Me by Nicholas Sparks

Thanks Hachette Audio

Kindle Purchase
Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber

Free Kindle Reads
The Day We Met by Cheryl Adnams

Non Bookish
 2016 Planner hopefully to keep all my blogging organized!

That’s my month in a nutshell please feel free to link me up to yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment