8.29.2013

A to Z Blogger Survey

I’ve seen this survey floating around originally done by the fab Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner. It looked like fun so I thought I’d take a crack at it.

Here’s me from A-Z!

Author You've Read The Most Books From
 John Grisham & E. Lynn Harris

Best Sequel Ever
 Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Does that count? I mean I liked it better than Catching Fire…more action!

Currently Reading
  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Drink of Choice While Reading
  Either green tea or water

E-reader or physical book?
 Ummm… both. I actually always read one Kindle read and physical book at the same time.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School
 Finn from If He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin. I just love him to pieces!

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance
 Divergent by Veronica Roth. I didn’t think I wanted to read another dystopian type series. Boy I was wrong! I was hooked from the get go!

Hidden Gem Book
 A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! Set in the 30’s it’s a love story like no other.

Important Moment in Your Reading Life
 When it comes to my love for reading I thank my mom 100%. She showed me the wonderful world of books at an early age. Library trips and book club memberships at like 4yrs old. Awesome!

Just Finished
 Justice for Sara by Erica Spindler. An awesome thriller…so check it out. A who done it murder that will keep you at the edge of your seats til the very end.

Kinds of Books You Won't Read
  Cheesy romance novels…yuck! Sorry if you like them, just not my cup of tea.

Longest Book You've Read
 The Beatles by Bob Spitz [864 pgs] I love the Beatles but dammmmnnn!!

Major Book Hangover Because Of
 If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Do I really need to explain??

Number of Bookcases You Own
 4.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times
 She Comes Undone by Wally Lamb.  It’s literally falling apart.

Preferred Place to Read
 My bed or on the couch with lots of pillows and my blanket.

Quote [s] That Inspires You
 “We accept the love we think we deserve” from The Perks of being a Wallflower
  “I want to believe there is somebody out there for me. I want to believe that I exist to be there for that somebody” from Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares

Reading Regret
 I regret nothing. Even books I didn’t like, I just see it as finding out what I like and what I don’t.

Series You Started and Need to Finish [series is complete]
  None…at least none that are complete.  Actually don’t read that many series…odd I know!

Three of Your All Time Favorite Books
 To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  Love is a Mixtape by Rob Sheffield
 Summer Sisters by Judy Blume

Unapologetic Fangirl For
 The Hunger Games! I chalk this up to karma. I always made fun of Twilight and Harry Potter fans so when The Hunger Games came out I figured I’d give it a try. WOW! Now I totally get why people go crazy over series!

Very Excited for This Release More Than All the Others
 Allegiant by Veronica Roth! I’m late to the Divergent game. Read it and I have Insurgent, just don’t know if I want to read it now or just binge read the last two back to back.

Worst Bookish Habit
 I don’t like fingerprints or smudges on my covers. Or when people dog ear the pages! Basically I don’t like people borrowing my books. Lol.

X Marks the Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book
  Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

Your Latest Book Purchase
 Let’s see technically the last book I bought was for my little cousin. He wanted to start the Harry Potter series so I got him that. However the last book I bought for myself was Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson

ZZZ-Snatcher Book [last one that kept you up way too late]
  On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves.  Man I was hooked and I couldn’t stop. I need to know how everything played out in the end.

That’s the nerdy chick in me! If you done this PLEASE leave the link below. I love reading about people!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, when I have more time I might do the same. Great answers!!

    Kate @ Reading Under the Willow Tree


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun twist to blogging. Something a little different than just reviews.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun survey! I also love DIVERGENT and HG. And, what a nice cousin you are. I hope your cousin loves HP -- I'm sure he will :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure he will also. He couldn't wait to start. I love that he loves to read so I have problem getting him books he wants.

      Delete