4.04.2013

Feature & Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Gain new followers and make new friends! Or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond.

This week’s Question:

Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

--Honestly I didn’t think I would like The Hunger Games. I was never into dystopian reads before so I didn’t really bother to want to read it. Then when the movie was announced and I was reading and seeing all the hype I thought I would give it a try. Man I was hooked!!! I bought and read all three books in a week. Now I’m more open to different genres and books because of this.

What are your answers for this week's FF? Leave a comment and I'll drop by and follow back!

12 comments:

  1. I also loved the hunger games!!! I am glad you liked it as well :D

    I thought I wouldn't like forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma but I loved it!

    Great answer!

    Tt @Never Ending Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that series. Can't wait for the next movie.

    New follower Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you took a chance and liked it! I STILL know people who haven't read it, and I will never give up trying to convince them. :)

    New GFC Follower
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked The Hunger Games. =)
    New GFC Follower!
    My FF: http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Similiar here, too. I wasn't sure about it, and to be honest, while I LIKED the books, I never really ENJOYED them. I dunno. :'D

    New bloglovin follower! :)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh The Hunger Games are awesome. I read them after the film but it didn't take away from how awesome the books are.
    New GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games is a popular one today. When I started reading the Hunger Games I didn't know there was any hype on it. So, I didn't have any expectations on it. I really don't know how I missed all the hype, but some how I did.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the series as well--it was great!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I put off reading The Hunger Games in the beginning because I didn't understand what the genre meant, and the premise didn't sound like my kind of thing.
    I was wrong though. Once I read it, I fell in love.


    New GFC follower.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you took a chance! It's always amazing when a movie is done well and able to get people into the books! :)

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-and-book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hunger games was the reason I got into YA in the first place. The only difference is, I went into it knowing I'll love it! I was not wrong :)

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-1.html

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete