2.01.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: January

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone is doing good with all this cold weather and reading a lot of great books! My January wasn't the best when it came to reading I mean I only read four books! However, I’m back in the swing of things and fingers crossed my February will be better. So let’s check out my sad book month.

Books Read
1. Her One Mistake by Heidi Perks
2.This Bright Beauty by Emily Cavanagh
3. Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
4.The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 3
3 Stars - 1
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0
DNF - 1
DNF - Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser

Genres
Mystery/Thrillers - 2
Fiction - 1
YA - 1

Format
Physical: 0
Ebook: 2
Audio: 2

Pages Read - 1,272

Books via Publisher
Call Me Evie by J.P. Pomare
Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline
This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter
I Invited Her In by Adele Parks
Once A Liar by A.F. Brady
Military Wife by Laura Trentham
In A Blink of An Eye by Jesse Blackadder
The Suspect by Fiona Barton
The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See

Thank you to G.P.Putnam’s Son, Wednesday Books, Park Row, St. Martin’s Press, and Penguin for all the great books!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
The Peacock Emporium by JoJo Moyes
The Southern Side of Paradise by Kristy Woodson Harvey
The Favorite Daughter by Patti Callahan Henry
After the End by Clare MacKintosh
Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams

Purchased
Sugar by Bernice L. McFadden

No comments:

Post a Comment