1.04.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: December + 2018 Reading Stats

Wow, how the year has flown by! I hope everyone had a great holiday season with their loved ones. Now its back to the grind and here’s to everyone having an awesome 2019! Here are some reading stats of 2018 and my December wrap up all rolled into one.
2018 Reading Stats
I achieved my goal of 100 books!
 I am so proud of myself and so glad I was able to read some awesome books!
Average Rating
4.0
Genres
Fiction- 51
Mysteries/Thrillers- 17
YA- 18
Non-Fiction- 9
Graphic Novels- 4

Authours
Male/Female/Other
Male- 12
Female- 86
Other [Duos or Anthologies]- 2

Format
Physical Books- 14
Ebooks- 30
Audiobooks- 56

December Reading Stats
Books Read
9

Pages Read
1,723

Ratings
5 Stars
2

4 Stars
2

3 Stars
5

2 Stars
0

1 Star
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
Fiction: 6
Non Fiction: 2
Graphic Novels: 1

Books Read
100. Becoming by Michelle Obama
99. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
98. Goldie Vance Vol. 4 by Hope Larson
97. Some Kind of Christmas by Jody Holford
96. You Always Change the Love of Your Life by Amalia Andrade
95. The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman
94. Restoring Christmas by Kate Kasch
93. Holiday Wishes by Jill Shalvis
92. One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis

 Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Unbreakables by Lisa Barr
Lost You by Haylen Beck
The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
Growing Things and Other Things by Paul Trembly


Well, that’s a look at my bookish year and month. Feel free to share your stats with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment