1.02.2019

2019 Reading Goals

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday season. So it's a new year and with that, I'm here with some reading goals. Last year was a good reading year for me I achieved my goal 100 books so this year when it came to my goal I've decided to go with 52. I lowered my goal not because I don't think I can do more but because I simply want to do other things. I love reading but there are so many books I want to take my time with and I want to try and annotate some books this year. I also want to get to all the movies and TV shows I'm behind on. I also want to get more involved in the book community and put more time in my Instagram account so if you aren't following me there please do. In the end, I want this to be my most well rounded bookish year yet, so here's to a year of amazing books and a fabulous year in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment