8.01.2018

Monthly Wrap Up: July

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having an amazing Summer. I for one am ready for this heat to end and for football to begin! This month was my worst yet reading wise but I’m ready to get back to reading and I’m hoping for a better August. Here's how the rest of my month went book-wise.
July Reading Stats
Books Read
4

Pages Read
1,380

Ratings
5 Stars
0

4 Stars
4

3 Stars
0

2 Stars
0

1 Stars
0

DNF
0

Genre Breakdown
YA: 1
Thriller: 1
Mystery: 2

Books Read
57. Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
56. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
55. Somebody’s Daughter by David Bell
54. Far from the Tree by Robin Benway

Books Received via Publishers
The Christmas Star by Donna VanLiere
Dear Santa by Nancy Naigle
She was the Quiet One by Michele Campbell
Tell Me You’re Mine by Elisabeth Noreback
The Bucket List by Georgia Clark
Long Players by Peter Coviello
The Late Bloomer’s Club by Louise Miller
The House Swap by Rebecca Fleet
You Were Always Mine by Nicole Baart [Goodreads win]
Not Her Daughter by Rea Frey [not pictured]

Huge thanks to the following publishers for the amazing books:
St. Martin’s Press, Putnam, Viking, and Atria

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
On the Same Page by N.D. Gallard
Intercepted by Alexa Martin
Half of What You Hear by Kristin Kusek Lewis
The Girl He Used to Know by Tracy Garvis Graves
In Paris with You by Clementine Beauvais
Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren

Well, that’s a look at my bookish month. Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment