1.07.2015

WoW [103]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

             The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer
Expected Publication: May 12, 2015
Publisher: Ballantine Books

Synopsis...
Wendy Anderson is 35, the mother of two children, and happily married—until she discovers her husband Zack has cheated on her. Confused, angry, and lost, she rents a house on Nantucket for two summer months. When she and her children arrive at Isle Stay, she discovers that Trevor Black, 30, recently widowed, and his son Dylan, 5, have also rented the house. Neither one is willing to give up their much-needed vacations, so Wendy and Trevor devise a plan to share the house for the summer. Preparing meals in their one kitchen, Wendy and Trevor become friends, and chemistry builds throughout the seabreezy summer. But the house is full of their children, and neither is sure they’re ready to move on after recent heartbreaks. Over the last sun-soaked weekend of the summer, as chaos reigns and emotions run as high as the temperatures, Wendy must decide where her heart truly lies.

Why I Can’t Wait…
If this doesn’t sound like the perfect summer read I don’t know what does! I can’t wait to read this and see what is in store for these two.


Feel free to link me to yours.

3 comments:

  1. It definitely sounds like the perfect summer read :) I personally haven't read anything by the author, but the synopsis sounds interesting(:

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea she had a new one coming out so soon! I've really enjoyed some of her other novels; I'm a little hesitant to reach for another book about a cheating husband, but hopefully this one will have a good story! Thanks for sharing this, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great beach read! I don't think I have read this author so I might have to look her up.

    Stormi
    WOW

    ReplyDelete