3.02.2020

Monthly Wrap Up: February

Guys, I don’t know what to do! I’m in my worst reading slump ever, I simply can't get into anything and it’s really starting to bug me. However, I will continue to try to get back into the swing of things. Until then here’s how my February went.

Books Read
3. Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 1
3 Stars - 0
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Suspense/Mystery - 1

Pages Read - 288

Books via Publisher

Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson
Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
The Lucky One by Lori Rader Day

Thank you William Morrow and Minotaur!


ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Summer Longing by Jamie Brenner
Until I Find You by Rea Frey

That’s it for my February Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment