2.03.2020

Monthly Wrap Up: January

It’s a new year ya’ll and with that, my mind still must be on holiday mode because I read only 2 books. Its been a slow month but I’m finally getting into the swing of things and I'll be back in reading mode in no time. So here is how my short month went reading-wise.

Books Read
1. Behind Every Lie by Christina McDonald
2. Long Bright River by Liz Moore

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 2
3 Stars - 0
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Suspense/Mystery - 2

Pages Read - 832

Books via Publisher
A Week at the Shore by Barbara Delinsky

Thank you St. Martin’s Press!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
The Dilemma by B.A. Paris
The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Bird

That’s it for my January Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment